Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

I don’t know about you but I am a BIG fan of Mexican food and especially if it’s an easy recipe!  This is one of my favorite Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos to make in my house.  Not only does everyone love it, but I literally throw everything in the crock pot and it cooks all by itself.

Ingredients:

• 3-4 Chicken breasts
  • 3 cups of your favorite Salsa
  • Tortillas or even hard tacos
  • Shredded lettuce – optional
  • Pico de Gallo – optional
  • Sour Cream (allergy friendly) optional
  • Cheese (allergy friendly) optional

Check out how easy this is!  I personally like to use a crock pot liner so that it’s easier to clean up the messes.  Add your chicken to the crock pot and add about 3 cups of your favorite salsa.  Cook on low for about 4-5 hours.  Then shred your chicken with two forks and let it sit for another 10-15 minutes in the crock pot.  That’s it!

Crock Pot Chicken TAcos

Make it fun by having all the toppings ready and creating a taco bar for everyone to make their own chicken tacos.

Share your favorite Easy Crock Pot recipe!

VICTORIA Signature no email

Comments

1. 3

says

I really enjoyed your recipe that you shared at my Shine a Spotlight Linky Party this week. This recipe is perfect for Football parties or even family get-togethers! Pinned it! Thanks for stopping by and sharing and be sure to stop by again on Saturday. Your recipe might be one of my featured posts!—Deb at DialMforMoms.com

2. 7

says

This sounds wonderful. I love crockpot recipes, don’t you? We are having a Super Bowl Eats and Treats Linky Party, and I’d love if you would link this, or any other recipe that says “Super Bowl” to you! It can be appetizers, desserts, parties, crafts, sandwiches, anything and as many, as you want. We would love to have you! http://bit.ly/Lvc0q2

• 8

abccreativelearning says

Thank you Teri! Yes, I love crockpot recipes! Especially with a busy day it makes it so much easier :) Thanks for the invite, I will definitely stop by!

3. 9

says

Hi Victoria,
    What a great Crock Pot Chicken Taco recipe. This recipe would be great for a crowd or a few, love recipes like this. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

• 10

abccreativelearning says

Thank you for stopping by Miz Helen! Yes, I love making it and having left overs for the next day :)

4. 15

says

I’m with you: I love Mexican food and I love easy crock pot recipes! Aren’t those crock pot liners the bomb? It makes the clean-up so much easier. Thanks for sharing on Hump Day Happenings!