Now that all of the Halloween decorations are up and the weather has been in the low to mid 80′s here in Florida it finally feels like Fall is in full swing! What better way to celebrate the Fall season with some delicious allergy safe Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread! With two picky girls I have to find fun and tricky ways to get them to eat their veggies, even if it means adding chocolate to a recipe
First Pre heat your oven to 360 degrees. Then we are going to combine most of the dry ingredients together. In a large bowl combine your flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
In a separate bowl beat your eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and canola oil until ingredients are combined.
Fold in your chocolate chips, or in our case we used the chunky chocolate pieces from Enjoy Life. You want to fold in the chocolate so it’s nicely mixed into the mixture. Pour into a greased bread pan and bake for about an hour and 10 minutes at 350 degrees, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the pumpkin bread. Let cool for a bit and then cut into slices and enjoy! Super easy, huh?
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/4 cup of Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of Canola Oil
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips - as much as you want
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together in a large bowl your flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and canola oil until ingredients are combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Pour pumpkin bread mixture into a greased bread pan (this recipe makes 1 pumpkin bread)
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until toothpick is inserted and comes out clean
What is your favorite Fall recipe? Thanks for stopping by and hope you get a chance to try out this yummy allergy safe Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Recipe!